ITHESEUS Symposium on innovation, tecHnology and Education as a Social Engine for University Significance
The main aim of the Symposium 2018 is to propose solutions for satisfying the need for technological and social development of the regions through close collaboration between the key actors of development: universities, industry and government. This collaboration should be directed towards innovation that impacts significantly on the development of social welfare.
The HEIs require to reinvent themselves and become innovation centers so the link between HEIs, industry and social sectors is strengthened to generate added value –both social and economic-. The first challenge is to meet each other and to recognize each other.
- Opening ceremony
- Plenary: “Technology transfer: options and challenges in Mexico”.
- Plenary: “Management of science, technology and innovation in HEIs: towards building sustainable futures”.
- Start the dialogue: “Experiences of industrial research: How do we start the collaboration?”.
- Linking: UST Global, Wolters Kluwer & UG (GTO Inland Port, MX).
- Workshop: Research methods to study the technological transfer.
- Plenary: “Technology-based entrepreneurship: experiences of an entrepreneur in Guanajuato”.
- Plenary: “Global labs on innovation: possibilities in Guanajuato”.
- Road show UST Global & Wolters Kluwer: “Technology Capabilities in DICIS Labs”.
- Conclusions and Farewell.
More info HERE
|Lugar||Sede Salamanca | Campus Irapuato-Salamanca|