|Detalles de descarga|
The Division of Sciences and Engineering (DCI) of Campus León, calls whomever might be interested in participating to occupy a NEWLY CREATED VACANCY of a 40hrs PRODEP Professor (full-time), to perform actions of teaching, research, extension and management in the terms established in the Arts. 10 of the Academic Statute and 4 & 27 of the Academic Personnel Statute, within the Department of Chemical, Electronic & Biomedical Engineering, with the purpose to strengthen the academic programs of the DCI and, particularly, to the Academic Body of Biomedical Engineering, in the Knowledge Generation and Application Line “Neurosciences, thermography, optical processes, biomechanics, instrumentation and signal and image digital processing”. To be occupied starting August 1, 2018.
- Present the application in written, accepting to participate in the current summon in the terms and conditions set in the same.
- Present a full Curriculum Vitae, with a copy of the documents that prove their academic formation, career and achievements.
- Have a Ph.D. degree in Sciences or Engineering and have provable formation in Biomedical Engineering, Mechatronic or related areas, related with telemedicine or bioinstrumentation, applied to the biomedical sciences: communications, microelectronics, biocontrol, networks and communications, design and application of systems and biomedical equipment, and biomedical transductors, among others.
- Present two reference letters sent directly to the Academic Secretary, in a sealed envelope or send a single pdf file to email@example.com
- It is desirable to have teaching experience in higher education.
- It is desirable to have postdoctoral experience and preferably in a different laboratory where the doctoral preparation was made.
- Present a research project proposal in any of the areas written on point 3, to be made through two years where the possible interaction with members of the CAIB is shown.
- Have scientific productivity according the national standards (National Researchers System and PRODEP desirable profile). The productivity must be related with the areas mentioned in point 3.
- Desirable to have experience in projects of innovation and technological development, as well as liaison with the productive sector.
The applicants must submit their documents starting from the issuing of this summon until Friday June 1st, to the Office of the Division of Sciences and Engineering of Campus León, the correspondent documents, on a pdf file, fulfilling the requirements at the end of this summon.