To publish any labor promotion that exists in your organization, we invite you to read the publishing policies, register in the University Employers Registry and share the information about the offer to divulge it among the graduates from the University of Guanajuato. They will send you their resumes or CVs (as requested) and we will share the adequate profiles to your needs of our Talent Bank. If you are interested in making recruitment events in any specific location, please communicate to +52 01 (473) 732 00 06 Ext. 5070 for more information.
Policies and forms to publish vacancies::
- Completely fill the registry form of the organization or institution (in case of first time, any doubts please communicate to +52 01 (473) 732 00 06 ext. 5070)
- Complete fill the vacant form, as far as you can.
- Correctly write, using capital and lowercase letters without any typos.
- The position, functions and activities to develop must be specified, as well as the required knowledge and competencies, as well as the other requirements that compose the profile.
- Employers should give notice to this office if the vacancies were covered, in case the hired person is from this institution, he or she must report the data with full name and degree, if he or she is from another institution just refer the name of the institution and degree where he or she graduated.
- The publication of the following is not allowed:
- Those that do not specify the job and its requirements
- Those who require independent sales representatives or jobs with commission payment only.
- Those who do not specify the requested information in the forms including the minimum and maximum offer in all cases.
- Those that offer a salary for professionals less than the national average of monthly wagers.
- All vacancies must be reviewed by the University, reserving the right to accept or reject any publication.
- Those companies that intentionally not fulfill the mentioned policies could be eliminated from the university’s system.
- The data given in the registry form for the company and vacant publication are correct and current.
- It manifests that is has been authorized by legal representatives from the company to register, to share their information in the business census from the University of Guanajuato and use the link services in name of the company.
- It is understood that if any of the conditions mentioned above were not true, the company’s registry could be eliminated at any time without previous notice.
- It is responsible of maintaining the confidentiality and the protection of the personal data from the graduates that send their resume in the terms established by the law from the State of Guanajuato and use them for the selection processes and personnel hiring for the company inscribed in the service, any other use is strictly prohibited.
- It is responsible of the truthfulness of the provided information of the vacancies and the company.
- Accepts that the service that offers the Graduate Follow Up from the University of Guanajuato is limited to the publication of job offers to their graduates. Search and selection of the candidates for the company and any information published are only responsibility of the person who granted such content.
- Accepts that every job offer published by the company must complete the publication policies.
- Accepts the conditions of registry and use of service.