"Linking" is a strategic, comprehensive process that articulates the substantial functions of teaching, research & extension to achieve a position and social acknowledgment in UG.
The linking function involves the university community that collegially answers the society environment and needs. The main objective is keep contributing the University's mission: Promote in the students not only knowledge but a more critic attitude towards their environment and a sensibility to the topics and problems of contemporary society providing solutions.
The Linking Direction splits into two great directives so it can fulfill the proposed objectives and achieve the bond between academy & society:
- Social Action & Professional Practice Program Coordination
- Graduate Follow-up and Job Board Program Coordination
- Continuous Education Program Coordination
- Entrepreneur Program Coordination
- Strategic Projects Coordination
- Knowledge Transfer Office
- Institutional development & Continuous Education DirectionDirección de Fomento Institucional y Educación Continua
- Government and Social Management Direction
- Productive Incubation Direction
For more information of our programs, please contact us in:
Lascuráin de Retana N° 5, 3rd. Floor; Downtown; C.P. 36000; Guanajuato, Gto.
Switch: 01473 732 00 06 extensions 5057, 5058, 4067